To encourage people further explore the hometown land by cycling, those who visit the event’s 4 pole lighthouses by cycling and leave record within the below mentioned time period may receive a memorial certificate.
※ Certificate self-approval time period: June 1st 2018 through May 31st 2019.
※ Target: People who are interested in cycling visiting the 4 pole lighthouses of Taiwan.
※ Certificate Self-Approval:
- Riding bicycle to visit either of the 4 pole lighthouses(South-Eluanbi, North-Fuguichiao, West-Guosheng, or East-Sandiaojiao) and take a photo together with the lighthouse.
- Browse the official event website, clicking the “Certificate Self Approval”page, and apply for the approval by filling in personal information, selecting the visited lighthouse and then upload the trip photo with the lighthouse.
- Upon the finish of application, you may download the electronic certificate of the Finisher Approval.
- For the Certificate Self-Approval please [ click here ]
※ 4-in-1 Finisher Certificate Self-Approval
- For riders who visit all the event’s 4 pole lighthouses by cycling and leave record within the below mentioned time period may apply for his/her exclusive “4-in-1 Finisher Certificate” of the Light up TAIWAN 4 poles lighthouses cycling tour.
- Please kindly send your trip photo, name, contact info and mailing address to us for the application.
- Upon receiving your application materials the certificate team will arrange the certificate production process and mail to you in around 20 working days, or contact you in 3 days when the application information is not valid/sufficient.
(The sketch photo is for reference only.)
Event Certificate Team:E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1F, No.17, Lane 100, ChungXing Road Section 2, XinDian District, XinBei City 23146, R.O.C.
Self-Approval Time Period: June 1st 2018 through May 31st 2019.
※ Requesting an event passport:
- Registering any one sub-event get one event passport.
- Or, visiting our office to buy one at NT$50 per copy.